RENEW FSSAI FOOD LICENSE CERTIFICATE
RENEW FSSAI LICENSE REGISTRATION
IMPORTANT POINT FOR FSSAI RENEWAL
- Apply for renewal within 180 days prior to license/registration Expiry.
- Our portal/system never prohibits filling the date after/before 180 days.
- We also inform the applicant that the renewal fee does not include any kind of late fine.
- Late fine depends upon how many days the applicant applied for renewal after expiry.
- In case the applicant doesn’t have login details is his/her license/registration is expired then his/her application will get processed for a new license/registration.
- After acceptance of terms and conditions it is by default that the applicant is ready for the above procedure. (refer to point no.5)
FSSAI SAMPLE CERTIFICATE
STANDARD OPERATING PROCEDURE FOR DIFFERENT FOOD LICENCES
FSSAI Basic License
The Basic FSSAI Registration is available to all petty food business operators. Specifically, an FBO with yearly revenue of up to 12 lakh can apply for the Basic Registration. If you are a small-scale food product maker, marketer, storage unit owner, retailer, or distributor, you should register your firm with the basic registration.
FSSAI State License
FBOs that are not covered by Schedule 1 of the FSS Regulations, 2011, but have a yearly turnover of 12 lakh rupees or more (up to 20 crore rupees) should apply for a state license to continue operating. Similarly, all-grain, cereal, and pulse milling units, regardless of turnover, must have a State FSSAI License.
FSSAI Central License
The Central License is required for food business operators who operate in more than one state and are subject to Schedule 1 of the FSSAI Regulations, 2011. FBOs having an annual turnover of 20 crores or more are also required to get a Central FSSAI license.
TO BE NEEDED DOCUMENTS OF FOSCOS FSSAI LICENSE/REGISTRATION
Applicants must submit the declaration/statement form in the name of the business’s owner.
If the owner has property paper issued by the government then candidates need to give a duplicate copy of the property paper( if accessible).
Safety certificate of food
The candidate needs to provide a safety food management system or certificate.
For the verification process, applicants must give a copy of valid photo Id proof, such as an Aadhar card or a voter Id card.
Applicants have to give an approval letter to confirm the process of registration.
Agreement paper of rent
If the property is rented, the owner must give a copy of the rent agreement (If rented property).
Applicants have to provide a copy of the (business)working place’s electricity/water bill.
Applicants must provide the company with the name of the nominee as well as the board resolution.